Monday, November 12, 2018

Janelle's Cup-O-Joe Moonshine


Janelle and I just before we got married.

Janelle and I were set up on a blind date 10 years ago, and fortunately we were able to talk on the phone a few times before we actually met because the blind date idea felt weird. She was 21 at that time, and I almost said no because I wasn’t interested in doing the whole bar scene all over again. But after our first phone call I was very interested to see where it would go. We went on our first date a week after our first phone conversation, and the rest would be history as they would say. A friend once asked me, “How did I know Janelle was the one”? For me it was simple, there just came a time when I realized that I wouldn’t know what to do without her. We got married in 2011 and we didn’t have much to our names. She was going to school and I was engineering, but with only one income it made things a little tough. We both kept our heads up and Janelle ended up getting a great promotion at work and in 2012 we started out trucking company. In 2013 we welcomed our first child, and 2 more would quickly follow. Having kids close together was tough, but we wouldn’t trade it for anything. Family is very important to us and that’s why we chose a business that could leave our mark on our family tree for generations to come. Janelle and I have had a lot of up’s and a lot of down’s, but I know there is no one else I would rather be with on the road of life. Cheers too many more years making memories Janelle! For more great articles about our Moonshine, Flavored Moonshine and product stories, visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment