Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Dale's Butterscotch Moonshine


Go Beavs!
His name is actually Kevin, but I haven't called him that in years. Dale and I first met in Kindergarten, and growing up in a small town I have been very fortunate to still have contact with a number of people that I met in Kindergarten and grew up with. If I remember right, Dale first came over to stay the night in first grade and it didn't go well. I had a super ball that I used to throw around the house, well it ended up freaking him out a little, and on top of that my brothers were being bullies that night. Dale called his Dad to come get him but his dad said no way, you need to stick it out the whole night. After he freaked out we decided to play board games and calm down a little, and the rest would be history. Another memory I have about Dale is in high school he used to wear one of those jean jackets with the wool liner and he would always have a Pepsi in each pocket. He sure did love his Pepsi, now I don't even think he drinks it anymore, he drinks coke. Haha.Whether we were drinking beers, riding motorcycles, playing mechanic, building stereos, blaming me for the cat throwing up, hot-dogging the neighbor’s house, egging, building fires that almost kill us, gold prospecting, and on and on, he's always been one of my best friends. He's one of the most honest and genuine people that I know. Thanks for always being my friend buddy, and cheers to many more awesome years. For more great articles about our Moonshine, Flavored Moonshine and product stories, visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment