Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Blake's Pumpkin Spice Moonshine


Erik (left), Blake, Dale, and Joe (right).
Blake’s Pumpkin Spice is named after one of my oldest friends. We met in 5th grade, but we wouldn’t become good friends until High School. Our freshman year we were picked to be locker partners, and we would end up being locker partners 3 of 4 years, and in fact the one year we weren’t partners felt weird. We’ve shared all kinds of memories together, from going camping and accidently locking all of his gear in my jeep with me when I went to bed, daring him to eat a slug and he did, to hitting up the Dixie Tavern for some dancing and making late night runs to LaConga for a chicken burrito. He’s honest to a fault, extremely loyal, and one of my very best friends for a long time. However, one of my favorite things about Blake is watching him succeed in life. He’s worked his butt off to climb the corporate ladder, he and his wife are working hard to raise their kids the right way, and he’s a great father. He is one the few people I know that have nailed it when it comes to adapting to life to overcome many obstacles. Cheers buddy, I would change a thing about our friendship together for all these years. For more great articles about our Moonshine, Flavored Moonshine and product stories, visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment